Please, use this contact form, we are looking forward to hear from you!
IMO'VAI help you with administrative tasks to get the Golden Visa !
Don't hesitate to contact us to get more infos.
IMO'VAI collaborates with a law firm expert in Golden visa to respond to the strong demand from expatriates for real estate in Portugal. Furthermore, the company IMO'VAI supports you in the administrative procedures to obtain this Golden Visa quickly. Therefore, do not hesitate to write to us and describe your project to us; we will be happy to assist you!
- Obtaining Residence Card in 180 days.
- Possibility to apply for Portuguese citizenship after five years of residence.
- Permission to travel visa-free throughout Schengen EU.
- No obligation to reside in Portugal, only one visit of seven days per year.
- Wide range of investment options, funds, real estate, culture.
- Real Estate Investment | EUR 500,000.
- Real Estate Investment for Rehabilitation | EUR 350,000.
- Capital transfer into investment funds or venture capital funds: EUR 350,000.
- Normal capital transfer to Portuguese bank account | EUR 1,000,000.
- Capital transfer in scientific research institutions | EUR 350,000.
- Capital transfer in a commercial company | EUR 350,000.
- Artistic production with capital transfer or national equity | EUR 250,000.
- Creation of at least ten jobs in Portugal. Processing fees apply.
- Does not require investment in the country, only proof of passive income.
- Allows you to live with quality of life in the 3rd safest country in the world.
- Free access to high-quality education and public health systems in Europe.
- Possibility to apply for Portuguese citizenship or final Residence Permit after five years of residence.
- Allows working in Portugal, including for reunited family members.
- Retirees and Pensioners with a recurrent and secure income.
- Holders of Stable Passive Income, e.g., Own Real Estate, Financial Investments, Profits and Dividends from Companies Royalties from property rights.Financial Requirements For An Applicant
- Provide proof of a minimum monthly passive income of €665, and a minimum deposit of €8,000 in a Portuguese account for one year.
- Children or stepchildren who are minors or disabled.
- Children or stepchildren over the age of 18.
- Spouses or partners.- Parents or in-laws.